Friday, April 25, 2008

Pumkin Patch Creations

I've just had the greatest experience with one of the bloggers I met through 5 Minutes for Mom (see button). I have been revising my One Mom and a Party website to launch during Earth Week and was needing a fresher look. Trista to the rescue! Although she had never done a website before but she jumped in and had One Mom all spruced up the same day I contacted her! How terrific is that?!

So if you need a new look, contact Trista at Pumpkin Patch Creations. I've posted her button for you.

I think I'll have to email her myself for my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I came upon your blog. I want to start my own blog soon and very happy to find Pumpkin Patch Creations. Trista's prices are very reasonable. Thanks

Bonnie said...

I love your new blog header, it is really sweet. The website looks really fresh and modern, and I think Trista did a great job!