Saturday, September 27, 2008
Six Random Things
I'm always amazed that anyone actually reads my blog so it was a surprise to me when I was tagged by Alexia at The Mommy Rambles for this meme!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know he/she has been tagged
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are my six random things:
1. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in the northeast since I was 21 years old.
2. I hate (yes, HATE) winter! Hey, I'm a California girl!
3. I am a chocolate snob. La Maison du Chocolat is the very best but I rarely get any - I've received it twice as a gift. But I can afford Lindt and indulge in their dark chocolate truffles.
4. I MUST HAVE cheese. Every single day. For the calcium :)
5. I'm a morning person. I need my quiet time to to handle the day. 6:00am is sleeping in.
6. I'm a garage sale addict. Apparently it is a genetic trait because my granddaughter needs to do this too. We're dangerous together.
I'm tagging these bloggers!
Shannon at Muzbeecrazy
Colleen at Mommy Always Wins
CanCan at My Greening
Chris at Dad of Divas
Renee at When 2 Became 3 or 4
Micaela at Mindfulmomma
Enjoy the weekend!